Study Abroad


Study Abroad

For international students who would like to study English, Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese in Hong Kong, we offer various services to help you begin your new linguistic journey abroad.

We will help you fill out, submit and collect your student visa, assist you in finding suitable, convenient accommodation, and will give you advice on how best to experience Hong Kong.

Find out more information about our study abroad services, accommodations and other resources below …

Student Visa Application and Processing For more information, please Contact Us today.

For those students that are planning to study in Hong Kong, a student visa is required. We will process your application for a Student Visa directly with the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) Immigration Department.

Housing For more information, please Contact Us directly.

*To help us serve you better, please provide our Educational Consultant with your monthly budget for a serviced apartment. Please note that space is limited in Hong Kong and prices and services/additional amenities within the room will vary with serviced apartment sizes and locations within Hong Kong.

Study Outside of Hong Kong Inquire about our affiliates. Contact Us today.

PRES Language Center has many partnerships around the world. We are primarily focused on language study in different countries; however, we are also affiliated with private schools abroad that provide a high school education with a focus on eventual university entry.

Contact Us Today For more information, visit our Contact Us page.

Contact Information:
(852) 3489-8874
5/F, On Lan Center, 11-15 On Lan Street, Central, Hong Kong, China