English Courses

english-courses

English Courses

We offer Private, Semi-Private, Large and Small Group classes for English language studies.

In addition, we offer an array of both General English Conversation Courses and Business English Courses that cater to all levels of expertise, from elementary to advanced.

View our various course listings, find out more information about the different levels, and learn how to get started below …

General English Conversation CoursesSign up anytime, simply Contact Us today.

Our General English Conversation Course is intended to help all levels of students to learn to speak English confidently from Elementary to Advanced. Overall components include examples such as English for everyday social situations, travel, conversational situations and others. Final goals include enabling our students to speak and function with ease in English speaking countries. The primary focus of this course is to improve conversation and listening skills (75-80%), but segments of reading and writing are also included (20-25%). Lessons can also be tailor made to suit your specific requirements. This comprehensive program centers on grammar as a core part of the course and is taught in a fun and interactive manner using CDs. DVDs, textbooks, fun supplementary exercises and articles using our unique method of teaching.

Levels Level Goals General English Conversation E1-A12
Elementary
Levels E1-E4
To enable students to use simple vocabulary and use a basic level of English. Basic reading and writing skills. general-eng-conversation-course-chart
Pre Intermediate
Level PI5
You will be able to express yourself using basic English expressions and can communicate in simple sentences. Able to read and write short articles.
Intermediate
Levels I6-I7
You will be able to hold a conversation with medium fluency. Able to read and write longer articles.
High Intermediate
Level HI8
You will be able to hold a conversation with high fluency and communicate with confidence in social situations. Able to read and understand.
Advanced
Levels A9-A12
You can communicate with maximum fluency in an English country, read and understand most of a newspaper article and write with accuracy and detail.

Business English CoursesSign up anytime, simply Contact Us today.

Our Business English Courses enable you to begin at an Elementary level and progress to an Advanced level while learning to function and speak with confidence using Business English. This course focuses on business vocabulary, business situations, formal and informal interaction, a general overview of English usage in each business industry and general business writing. This course will provide the business person with the tools to function and do business with English speaking countries. 80% of this course focuses on improving students conversational and listening skills; however, the remaining 20% includes a focus on improving reading and writing skills for business situations.

Levels Level Goals General Business English BE1-BEA12
Elementary
Levels BE1-BE4
To enable students to use simple business vocabulary and use a basic level of English in the workplace. Basic reading and writing skills. general-business-eng-course-chart
Pre Intermediate
Level BEPI5
You will be able to express yourself using basic English business expressions and can communicate in simple sentences. Able to read short business articles and write short business email.
Intermediate
Levels BEI6-BEI7
You will be able to hold a conversation on business topics with medium fluency. You will also be able to read longer articles and write longer emails.
High Intermediate
Level BEHI8
You will be able to hold a conversation with high fluency and communicate with confidence in most business situations. Able to read and write business correspondence at the BEHI level.
Advanced
Levels BEA9-BEA12
You can communicate with maximum fluency in an English country, read and understand most of a newspaper article and write with accuracy and detail with regard to business correspondence.

English Testing CoursesSign up anytime, simply Contact Us today.

Whether your goal is entering university abroad, increasing your English ability in the work place, passing high school exams, or preparing for entry to study your Master’s Degree – our testing courses are taught by top instructors who use a proven methodology to help students achieve high test scores.